Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Woe is me.

Punky here.

It's only two days into the week, and already I feel like it's rushing by. Nov. and Dec. are really short months to me. So much stuff is going on, that you never have a moment to yourself, let along to sit around and stress and be emo. But I have alot on my plate. I need to tidy up the house, but I don't feel like it, I have to take down Halloween things, and put them up. I have to make a to-do list for the holidays, and then I have to search the interwebs for a job. Like that's going to happen though.

Last night wasn't a good night. I found out my mother, the root of all evil, did more bad things with my ID. And right after I left to visit NY for the first time. I mean.. A few days after I left. I can't believe her. But I don't know what to do.. I should throw her butt into jail.. I can't bring myself to do that yet though. And I'm still scared to talk to the cops because of her. It's a hard position to be put into. Le sigh.

Well, I have to go now, I shall post again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment