Thursday, November 11, 2010

Falling off the wagon..

Would an excuse make much of a difference? I tend not to like making those if I can help it at all. Okay, so I slacked off, but I'm here now.

Today was a good day. Nothing horribly exciting, just average. I like average. It means nothing exploded. The Brat has been on good behaviour. This may or may not have something to do with the fact that he's obsessed with Christmas. Can't blame him really, we've been talking about it a lot lately.

Just in time for the holidays, Punky and I have secured a secure credit line with no interest and a five hundred dollar limit. Huzzah. This, managed right of course, is awesome. We've allowed ourselves a two hundred and fifty dollar spending limit for Christmas. Not counting things we pick up as sort of stuffing stuffers with our own spendable cash.

Sure, Thanksgiving is still lurking around the corner, but we've got that more or less figured out. The menu is ready, nothing fancy or complicated, and the time is set. All we need to do now is figure out if our Driver will be available or if he will be with family.

In other news, I've been making facial masks for Punky and I. This in preparation for our grand upcoming photo-shoot. [ Read : Family pictures at K-Mart. ] My face hates me, is oily, pimple-y, and most days I hate it back, however I would like to look nice for these as they are my first family piccies ever!

I got a very nice dress from Macy's. Black and soft and pretty. Punky has a very nice top. Annnd... for once it's The Brat who has nothing to wear. And by nothing, I mean, nothing new and sparkly and strictly for the occasion. His wardrobe otherwise is comparable to Madonna's.

Off I go to wash my mask off. More posting later.

-Angelwick

No comments:

Post a Comment