Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A so-so Halloween

Punky here. And as Angel mentioned, Halloween as So-so. It was better for me, because I so love the hallway. For awhile, since angel and I are get it done sort of people, the hallway has been tricked out, and we had gotten tired of it, but the actual day of when the last little touches were added, and the mood lighting was set.. It was awesome. The candy area, the witch's area and the vampire tea party were my favorites. I loved walking out the front door, and then turning to look at all the work we had done. It was totally worth it. We did good. So those were the great parts.

Lady twice removed coming over wasn't what I had hoped it would be. Though, I knew it wouldn't, and it wasn't for myself that I had held onto hope. But at least we got to see baby spider-man. I chased him around, up and down stairs, and then around some more. Which now that I think about it, might not have been the best thing to do after just falling.

I'm a Punky for many reasons, one of them happens to be because I'm so very clumsy. About an hour and a half before the guests were suppose to come, I was in the kitchen, washing a plate and turned around to put something in the trash, and the return trip to the sink.. I noticed that a spoon or a lid had fallen into the drain and was spewing water everywhere. Including the floor. Well, about the same second I noticed that, my foot slipped right out from under me, and I hit the floor. My left foot slammed into the sink, my right knee calf and shin as well. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I burst into tears. It hurt, I got freaked, and it just all around sucked. Three days later, and I'm still feeling the pain. My hips, my right shoulder and my right knee just won't stop their aching.

Another reason Halloween was so-so. And on that note, I think I'll call it a night, and head into the kitchen for some cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment