Sunday, November 28, 2010

My hair is in pigtails again, and if I had the time to curl them I would. I'll probably even wear another bow, but for now I don't know what I'll be doing. And I only mention this because everyone loved the big head eater the call bows in the loli world. I'll try and post pictures. I'm not sure what to do about wardrobe but I have cute things for my hair. The loli world is a scary, money hungry place, and I'm thinking about quitting it. It doesn't help that Angel and I sometimes fight about it, and on Black Friday, in the middle of a store, we got into a fight. Fights happen, but I think them. Anyhow. We'll see how it goes. For now I'll blog about everything else that' been going on.

Thanksgiving was good. The food was awesome, and I didn't get enough of the turkey, but that's alright as it's been bought to my attention I eat too much.Oh, the turkey, I wish you all could have tasted it, it was the single best turkey ever. So so so good. Way better then last years, and I dare Angel to make such a claim again.

Black Friday was...crazy. The stores weren't so bad, but the many bags we had to take from store to store wasn't fun. Plus some stuff happened that I won't be talking about happened, and it still makes me all upset. The fight with Angel didn't last so long, and was sorta over quick. All in all the day wasn't horrible, but it wasn't one of the best. I guess that's just how it works. Christmas is going to be okay I think. As long as nothing really bad happens before the actual day of, we'll be okay. We even have presents already under the tree. The brat's going to be happy.

Hopefully everything goes well tonight at the weekly family dinner, and if something does crop up, I'll blog about it all later.


~ Punky

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good Thanksgiving. And a yummy turkey. Mine was dry..not the best dinner I have put together....but no one complained. Bless their hearts! ♥
    And yes, sometimes there are good days and sometimes the days aren't all we had hoped they would be. But we just have to make the best of what we are given. Here's to a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete