Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today is maybe going to shape up to be a good day

Angelwick seems to be feeling better, but I'm worried he's lying about it. I know I should just trust what he says, but I also know how much he wants to feel better, and the worrisome feelings come. I think for now, I'll take his word for it, and I'll wait to see if there's a fall out. He no longer wants to bite my head off, and that's a very good thing. And he's not pushing me out, also good.

On another note. Essays. Must go them. Math must do it. Go me!

Another note. Oven is sparkling. Fire escape is shiny, as are the windows. Later today I'll be doing more cleaning. For now though, I'm going to take a quick nap.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy with your Spring cleaning! It's always such a good feeling when everything is sparkling. :0)

    ReplyDelete