Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Winter Solstice, Happy monday, Happy four days until Christmas. And Happy Curry Night.

As the title impels, tonight or today actually is a very busy day. I didn't do much, or anything at all really, to celebrate Winter Solstice, Monday etc, but tonight, as in about twenty-thirty minutes.. It will be Curry Night! It's the first time Angel's ever made Curry, and I helped, and it smells so amazing. I can't wait to have some. Yum! I update how good it actually is in a little while.

There's a lunar eclipse tonight as well. That'll be awesome. I look forward to watching it tonight, at least some of it, though it's Angel and I, we might forget.

You know, I don't have much to say tonight, but I suppose that's okay.

Oh. Presents! Under the treeeeee for meeeee! Yay! I can't tell you how happy that makes me.

1 comment:

  1. Curry? Yum! What better way to celebrate an eclipse and the Winter Solstice. :0)

    ReplyDelete