Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey - dollbutt. Read to find out.

Woohoo. Blogging time. It's 9:32pm, and the hours are counting down too Thanksgiving day. Angel and I are waking up at 6:00am for the ziti and then 7:00am for the turkey. Which means Angel's probably going to be staying up between 6:00 and 7:00. I will be in bed sleeping thank you very much. Alright.. Probably not. Ill be in the kitchen with Angel.

So for the Pre-pre turkey day round up. The adventures I was talking about? Last night, when our brine turned colors, we made a new one. Thankfully that one kept it's pretty color until today. But.. while we were adding cold water to warm water, Angel decided it'd be a good thing to dump brine onto the floor and us twice. we had salt and sugar everywhere, and the kitchen still hasn't recovered. I'm going to go in there soon and do all the pre-cleaning. Sweeping, mopping, washing dishes, and maybe cleaning the oven. I should.. but I'm not sure if I should. We shall see.

In other news.. There's been something on my mind that I just haven't had time to blog about. I love, love, love, love the Monster High dolls. They are everything I wanted from my dolls growing up. I tried to goth, glam rock my dolls up. And then when I'm in my twenties.. Tada! Monster High dolls. Woohoo. I finally just got the vampire girl..

I can't explain to you how pissed off I am. I was in my world of happy, thinking about where I'd display her, and what to do with the little extras when I turned her around to check that her stand was in the right place... and I was faced with doll ass checks. Her "mini" is so mini that there is nothing there to cover her ass. Now.. I know.. It's a doll. But.. We're selling those to children? What is that teaching them? Not only should a doll's ass be covered.. As a gothrockertype girl.. Who happens to wear plaid skirts.. Why are we being showcased to wear our skirts so short? Yes, some girls do, but not all of us. I still can't believe it. I'm very seriously thinking about writing Mattel. I haven't whipped out the pen and paper yet.. but soon I might.

No comments:

Post a Comment